Saturday, October 14, 2006

Run x Snow Patrol



My mind's all mangled.
Like... I don't know what's happening around me.
I put on this smile and hyperness, but for how long can i put up with these pretence?


Thus far, things are pretty alright, I suppose.
Only that seemingly, I look at everything from a different view, with a different objective.
I don't even know if that's good or bad.


I used to love it when October comes.


Used to, being the main word here.


Urgh.
Stop it already.

I talked to Mum today. While baking cookies and such.

And I poured everything out like I've never poured to anyone before... and I wanted so badly to cry, to let go of everything so that she knows... and I think somehow, she knows..everything.

Well, almost.

The painful ones, I wanna keep them for my own.

To stop caring, is to stop loving - The Notebook

No comments:

Post a Comment