Thursday, August 17, 2006

Chocolate x Snow Patrol

I counted... and I proudly declare I managed to kick Linda squarely(roundly?) on the butt 6 times today.
New record leh =D
An abso-fantabulous day of Web Multi with the classmates today.

I'm gonna miss Web Multimedia like crazy.
It's the funnesteresteresterestest module!
What with the photography and filming days, the webpage building, the Adobe Photoshop and Macromedia Flash moments and all the rest that are in tow.
Creativity unleased and running oh-so-wild.


Linda & Zann's Wall of (No)Fame/Wall of (No)Shame.
These 2 here will just take my cellphone, turn the camera mode on, close the lid so that they can see their poses and have been known to snap more that 15 photos at one go.
Thick skinned-ness at its best.


Kenneth (The Module Chair ....or was it Cynthia??) treated the class to Oishi Pizza for lunch.
Undoubtedly, it was goooood.
1) Cos it's free!
2) Cos quite a handful of us love Jap food =)


Dig in,peoples.

3 more days and we're outta here. Damn.

Undoubtedly, I'm gonna miss the classmates, namely Lala, Zann, Linda, Nic, Syai, Willie, Aien, Azure....aiyar...all of 'em.

The folder for E35N's photos are overflowing,can? =)

But its ok.I have my FYP team mates from the class, we have that I-Cube Financial Treasure Hunt to look forward to, CE activities most of us signed up during the holidays, the class chalet and blah.

Web Multimedia, Database Systems, Datacommunications & Networking, Object-Oriented Programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment