Monday, August 07, 2006

It's Hard To Say x The Used

As the rest of RP trudged to class at 8.30(+/-) a.m, my team mates and I declared today as a day off.

We took the day off to reshoot our "Unfaithful" video.
Apparently, there was quite a lot of censoring to do.
Kenneth (the MC) said, "No carresing, no rubbing, no kissing... As open minded as Singaporeans are, there's still only a certain amount of censorship that we can put into this MTV".

Our video was shorlisted for this short video/short film competition.
It's gonna be held at Suntec, I think.
Wish us luck, guys =D

Azure hung around.

And of course, there were some sleazy moments.

Miss Freakin-Hyper-After-NasiLemak-Linda-Santos.

Am I IRRITATING?

What about NOW?

Ok, NOW?

The 3 very simple, but yes, very irritating,questions she asks me every few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment