Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The Hanging Garden x afi

And so... yesterday, he turned 15.
HAH.
Finally... get IC seh.

Photos.Photos.Photos.

So, we had a pretty big dinner... Pizzas, cake, real food, rendang... And it was good too. More like an informal dinner... cos we just lounged around the sofa or the floor and ate off the coffee table instead of the dining one.

That's my lame-o of a brother and his awesommmeeee Chocolate Gauteau cake =D

We fight, we pinch (oklar... I do more of the pinching), we disagree but veryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryvery deep down sooooooooomeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwheereee we love each other *rolls eyes*

This happy goober just got his first hand phone. He was Oh My God-ing all the way as he unwrapped the gift from Dad. He was in a state of shock till about an hour later when we told him to suck it up.

The very broke Father and the very tired Mother.

So, after the whole shindig, Mum asked, "Who's birthday next ar?"

Dad went something like, "Oh ya. Hmmm. I have a feeling I'm gonna go more broke on THAT birthday."

Me?

I beamed lor *huggeeee grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment