Sunday, August 20, 2006

Speechless x The Veronicas

You remember the song above?
I sent it to you... A few days after we got together.

"i didn't see you coming
you took me by surprise and
you stole my heart before i could say no

fallin head over heels...
thought i knew how it feels...
but with you its like the first day of my life...

you leave me speechless
when you talk to me
you leave me breathless
when you look at me
you've managed to disarm me...my soul is shining through
can't help but surrender my everything to you..."

I can't help but think 'bout you... 'bout us... the whole day; today.
Don't ask why I did so... cos I don't really have an answer.

I passed by Istana Park... and I thought of the nights we would just sit together and look at stars... laugh about stupid lame stuff... filling each other in about stuff you just don't tell anyone else.. and other stuff.

And it dawned on me how drifted apart we've gotten.

I thought of all the "used to"...

And there just seemed to be soooo goddamned many.

"used to".

I know I randomly pop questions at you... Stupiddumbassholic questions like...
"Do you love me as much as you did before?"
"Are you tired of me?"
"Do you still need me?"

And I know you're never in the mood to answer these questions as I always, always, always, always,always ask 'em at the wrong-est times.

I'll hate myself for asking 'em soon after.

I know I'm like... over-thinking, over-reacting, over-doing, over-talking, over-emoing...bahh... over doing everything that could possibly be over-doned.
But thing is... I'm not over this.

I mean... you appeared... swept me off my feet, took on me a high I've never experienced before and I wanted to be with you so badly everyday.
How does one ever get over that?

I still keep those messages... starting from the 18th of January of this year... till today.
I read 'em when I feel alone.
I read 'em when I feel lost.

And weirdly enough, they can make my heart whole and break it too.
Where have I gone wrong?
What can I do to make things right again?
Am I doing too much?
Or is it because I'm doing nothing at all?

Nur once told me... that your next boyfriend will be at least 70% better than your previous one.
And it was soooo true.
But when it came to thinking about how you've been thus far... it's pretty impossible to think of anyone who could top you.
It's FREAKING impossible to find anyone else who could do what you've done to me, for me.

I'm sorry I posted this...
I'm sorry if I hurt you by doing so...
I apologise.
The diary's misplaced...
It's somewhere... I don't really know... and at this point... I don't really care either.

I've warned you I make a bad girlfriend.

And guys, I'd appreciate if I don't see any tags regarding this post.
I know you guys care and all.
But let's just leave this as it is, please.
Much appreciated.

I hate it when I'm emo. *shoots herself*

i miss us.................... i'm so,so,so sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment