Friday, August 04, 2006

For ONCE.

I feel in control.

I feel sooooooo relieved.

NOW.
To continue making things flow as smoothly as they are now.

Wooooooooohooooooooooooooooo.

Euwww.
Bus driver's lesson tomorrow.

I hate it when I'm random.
Like so clueless,like that hor.

Aaaah.
Before I kick into full cheenaminah mode, I'd better stop.

OH YA!

To the one that pinches my back when it shows when I wear my pants too low.
To the one that nags at me when I leave the radio on till I fall asleep.
To the one that never,ever fails to give me a kiss on the cheek before I make my way to school.
To the one that switches off the aircon/fan when I sleep late into the afternoon to wake me up.
To the one that constantly reminds me to take out the trash before I sleep.
To the one that scares me with cancerous stories whenever I say I wanna try contact lenses.
To the one that says my earrings are gonna hook onto someone's shirt and my ears are gonna drop off.
To the one that secretly laughs behind her husband's back everytime he takes off his fake teeth.
To my friend, my confidant, my saviour.

Happy Birthday, Momma!!!

Love yaaaaaaaa,Mother!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment