Saturday, August 26, 2006

Demi Waktu x Ungu

Blardy hell, they tell us that we weren't in the list cos they blardy didn't receive the blardy sign up sheet we blardy sent 'em.

You just don't tune us out without rhyme or reason.
Arse.

Ok *ahem*


Let' try somethin:


"dArdaR...I MiSH eU aLotAlOt LoR ToDay.

So LoNg Liao NeBeR sEe eu Le.
GoT mIsH mE nOT??
U BettER mISh mE hOR... If Not Me DUn Wan LeRp eU LiAO.
I LeRP & HeArt U MAnyManYmANY baObEi"

Don't you just wanna slap me?

*grins*

I was having a pretty tough time understanding this random blogger.

Then, I tried my bestest to string together a few lines to see how I could express my feelings in a more...errr..."ingenious" way.

Ok. I'm B O R E D.


But there is some truth in those ultra broken English sentences I came up with...if you could actually understand the blabbershites I stated.


Someone's being missed pretty bad right now.

Screw my schedule.


I lerp ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment