Monday, August 07, 2006

Wait A Minute x The Pussycat Dolls

I spent my Saturday "air-ing" out all my good shoes and throwing away those I don't use anymore.
In total, I disposed of 3 heels and 2 ballet pumps.
Being the very over-the-top-everything-must-be-in-place individual I am, I arranged the still good shoes according to sorts.
Full covers, Peep-toes, ballet pumps and blah..You get it.

I realised one BIGGGG NO-NO(Ok lar, more like opportunity).

The number of shoes I have is 19. Which is an ODD number... and just so happens, odd numbers aren't good right?

I see a reason to go about getting another pair =D

I've got my eyes set on these 2 pairs of Havaianas Trekking Estampas Feminina or these other 2 pairs of Havaianas Estampas 2006.

But then, again...

19+2 = 21

Hehs. More opportunities?

But, no matter how many other pairs of shoes I purchase, I still lovelovelove...

My asics Lightfoot Tiger Gel tracks.

They keep me pumped and going whenever I run in the evenings. I don't know why.

Jordan's got his Air Jordans.

SkiN's got her Tiger tracks?

No comments:

Post a Comment