Monday, November 21, 2005

Bangla alerts.

Falling Away x Amber Pacific
I'm officially scared of bangla foreign workers..
Gimme the creeps...they'll stare at you...up to down...and stop at ur lady lumps.
GREAT.
Went hari raya visiting with my sec skool peeps yesterday...
Siti,Maya,Shafiqah,Shafik,Syimah,Hafiz,Shafik(Az's bf),Aznita,Nur,Ein,Yul,Fauzi,Khairul and me.
Kecoh lykkkk helllllll!!!
We went to meet up at Punggol and went up to Hougang,all the way to Choa Chu Kang and back to Sengkang...ONE WHOLE EFFING DAY...
Was sposed to meet up at Khairul's place but no one but me knows where it is except for me... Haha...crap seh...I used to go to his place last time...and like chat with his mum and just hang out with him...like...his family knows me and my family knows him... that sorta thingie la...Bestest guy fren...but not bf material...Almost,but...not meant to be. =)
We were sposed to meet up at 11 a.m...but ended meeting an hour later at his place... typical.
Went to loadsa houses and took loadsa pictures...I'll upload them soon yeah...Check them out at my Shits&Giggles...hehs.
On the way to CCK, the bangla attack began...I wanted to change my seats...cos there was 3 banglas sitting in front of me,STARING at me.I was seated between Siti & Khairul...and desperate times requires desperate measures ryte?So....Khairul acted lyk my bf..hahaha...
The banglas stared at him lyk what sey....Rubbish sia...And when we alighted at Outram Park station,this torrent of banglas came and they were lyk...all staring sey...lyk I killed their brother or something lyk that...Gees.
We're going visiting again this Saturday!?
Raye dah basi la oi...
I reached home near 1+a.m....yet,I didn't sleep the whole night....
Date with Guru 12.45 this Wednesday...gosh...I'm in fer it!!
Getting yourself into deep shit is a wise move....NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment