Tuesday, November 15, 2005

omg

Reinventing Your Exit x Underoath


Ok, shit.
I'm freaking freaked out at this moment

Ryte NOW.
THIS POINT OF TIME.

kk...Just now,I forced myself to go and exercise to lose the unnecessary shits in my body.
Took the same route as yesterdae, when I went jogging with my cous ar.

But this tym, I went alone.

K...i warmed up..went up & down the entire 17 storeys twice then went fer my jog...
It was about 7.45 p.m.

The thing is,my block is undergoing painting.
And the painters are this thailand foreign workers who are always with uncombed hair and tanned skin and long sleeve "Phua Chu Kang" button downs.

So, jog,jog,jog..
Around 8.45 lykdat...decided to turn back...
Took the longer route fer maximum exercise ar...then suddenly, I heard footsteps behind me.
Turned, then there was one of those Thai workers...fark..smile that stewpid smile... ignored him and pressed on running faster...
Heard him walking at a faster pace too....
I was freaking out already...

I casually turned my head...and guess what the fark I saw...
His belt loop was FUCKING UNBUCKLED..

sial...i freaked out and practically sprinted to the nearest bus stop where I know there was lotsa people...i turned...he was still there...KNN.
He was pulling out his shirt..i think to cover his unlooped belt or something like that ar.

I didn't know how to walk home without being alone...when suddenly, I saw my brother's friends playing guitar under a nearby block...

That fark was hiding behind a wall somewhere near ar...
Told them what was going on..they got up...about 5 of them....around 16 years old like that ar... But they were way taller and tougher than your average 16 year olds.
Then they walked with me to my doorstep...

ouh ya...they were staring at the ass lyk they wanna bash him up before we went away from that block...

I'M NEVER GOING JOGGING AT NIGHT ALONE ANYMORE!

my virginity was at stake dammit...
shucks...i'm still shaken.
curse you asshole.

Last tym, a bangla flashed me his dick and wanted me to touch it.

Now, a thai worker is unbuckling his belt loop fer me.

WHAT DID I DO!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment