Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Boys Like You Are A Dime A Dozen.

What It Is To Burn x Finch

ouhkie peeps...i needa warn you first. This following entry is
MUSHY SHIT.
So ryte, if you CAN'T take mushiness,you can happily click at the lil' red X at the top right hand corner of your screen and I SWEAR i won't hold it against you.
=)

It kills me. I'll never let go. I wanna speak those words but I guess I'll just bite my tongue. I just dun wanna make things any worse than they already are.

The moments where it's just about you and me and when nothing else matters.
The moments where it felt like there was no one except for us, when in actual fact, we were standing amongst a growing crowd...and fuck; you make my cheeks warm even when you're just looking at me. It's your lazy eyes, I suppose.

If this keyboard could absorb water like pen on paper could, this whole entry would appear blotchy. It's okay.
I'm okay. I've grown numb. I've learnt to stand up to this like a fighter.

I've been through this before, and the pain gets worst with each person. You killed me best so far. If I could, I wanna hit restart and hold it at the parts where I'm alone with you. Parts that bring back memories that still bring a smile to my lips and add a spark of hope to my never ending prayers for you.

I've said it once and I'm gonna say it again.
I've never met another like you.
From the way you arrange your words to the way you put your hands in your pockets to the way you look at me straight in the eye...and that smile.
That cheeky smile of yours that cracks me up every time.

You are...
Taking up the memory space in my brain
Contagious and addictive
Rare and precious
Simple yet fulfilling
Unpredictable and surprising
Quiet yet your actions speak a thousand words
Nuts but you think deep enough for the both of us
The Only One for Me.

I'll lie and wait for as long as I need to and I'll only move when you nudge me off this spot.
I'll go when you've said it to my face that I'm nothing in your eyes, your life.
I'll run and never stop when I see you've given up chasing.
I'
ll scram when I see that I no longer make you happy.

For now, I'm trying to hold it all together.
What's it gonna be like...
I am fucken seriously scared of losing it all.


I told you I could never make you real happy or treat you good enough.
I gotta take more initiative...I gotta look at this straight in the eye, gotta treat you better.

For one to be happy, sacrifices need to be made.
I'd do it if it means making things better. I mean it.
I'm gonna make it work once more.
It's killing me slowly and I'm slowly fading fast.


Let's start over again.

Hey, my name is Shikin...









...and I think I've fallen for you.
*told ya it was mushy...hehs.

No comments:

Post a Comment