Saturday, November 19, 2005

Weeeeeee.

Follow Me x Rufio
Entire day dedicated to shopping and towning = BLISS
Went out with Xuany & Bengy...
Ok,the whole point of the entire trip was to get a dark red or maroon slip on hoodie fer darling Bengy...but after 4 shopping centres, countless stories of shops and tons of BLACK hoodie... Nothin caught his eye...Haha...
Brought them to Image 2001 at Far East at first....Got lotsa nice black hoodies but way off budget...I need to stop buying tees from there...One piece cost me $64... Gosh...and I bought one per week fer the last 3 weeks...Haish.
Being themsleves, they tempted me to Chocolates and Shopping... 2 things that are my drugs.
BUT I RESISTED,OF COURSE!
So proud of myself,I only bought a belt... which Bengy chose...so,if its not nice...BLAME HIM!
But,its nice..I LIKE IT ALOT...white,with studs.
And cheap too.
Ouh ya, Xuany wanted to buy this KNNBCCB shirt from Instant Karma...
Super nice...but too big fer him...so, I think, he's gonna go fer the one at Topman.
I'm saving fer that $129 FCUK jacket...I'm in love.
Went Cine to pool after that,and apparently, they said that they've never seen me so serious before...not even in skool...Gosh, I need more practice...I suck at pool... So paisei.
HOI JIAXUAN...WHAT LADY WARRIOR ARMED WITH A CUE!?
Xuany had to go meet up with his bro at 6.15 pm fer some Sarawak noodles at Chinatown,I think.
Bengy and me went to look fer my belt and just walked around somemore at Heeren.
In the end, we bought this beady,wooden bracelet fer Bengy and proceeded to Plaza Singapura at 6.45pm cos Bengy found all the belts at Heeren funny or too girly fer me...which I totally agree.
Bought my belt then went to grab some drinks...it was about 7.30 p.m then...we went to sit at the steps outside and just talked...well, I talked... he listened... You know,bout stuff... And I'm kinda grateful to have someone to talk to... And I'm glad it was him that I talked to...Yeah. =)
Talked all the way till 8.30 p.m before we decided to call it a day...I reached home around 9.15...I think.
Aiyoooo...Khairul wants to catch a midnight movie...TONIGHT!?Gosh, we're going Hari Raya visiting tomorrow...Nonsense la he..I guess it all depends on my mood later... Kinda shagged to the max.
I'm outta here.

No comments:

Post a Comment