Saturday, November 26, 2005

I'm Prolly Menopausing

Screaming Infidelity x Dashboard Confessional


Did I disappoint you or let you down?
Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?
'Cause I saw the end before we'd begun,
Yes I saw you were blinded and I knew I had won.
So I took what's mine by eternal right.
Took your soul out into the night.
It may be over but it won't stop there,
I am here for you if you'd only care.
You touched my heart you touched my soul.
You changed my life and all my goals.
And love is blind and that I knew when,
My heart was blinded by you.
I've kissed your lips and held your head.
Shared your dreams and shared your bed.
I know you well, I know your smell.
I've been addicted to you.
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.

Yes people,I do listen to such songs at times...now, don't looked so shocked.

I'm emofied ryte now and gosh,I hate this feeling...
I wanna go out and have fun but everything I do just doesn't feel ryte...
Does that makes sense?
I...dunno la...

I must be menopausing or something...
I'm aging remember...Haish

I dread tomorrow...Gonna lock myself up with my huge cushions in the room and not face the world...

Ouh ya...one of my galfrens said this to me:
"Guys are all the same...when they're chasing and courting you,they'll be there fer you and their egos just disappear...but...when they finally get you,they change back to their normal insensitive JERKFUL SELVES."

Well...I used to think that all guys WERE the same...
Until...I realised they're not...and they can be the most goddamned wonderful beings ever.

So,girlie...I just hafta disagree with you on that one.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment