Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Shagged but happy yet....

afi x The Hanging Garden

Woke up at 5.30 a.m todae...so I can shampoo my hair...yar....
Woke up feeling moody and it felt lyk doomsday...moody lyk hell...
Woke Xuan up using the wake up call method and the only word I remember him saying is "DIE..."

Went to skool accompanied by Cauterize and Sugarcult songs...
Haihs...Had the blues la siot...

Reached skool at 8.27 a.m...the peeps were already there..some gone...
Sad sad sad.... then decided to pon...and that was the best thing that happened today...
Took the damned UT in the library but we got caught by the invigilator cos we were supposed to be absent..yet somehow,we were taking the UT...fcuk la....Haihs...

Enuff of these sorta shits already.

The Pon Gang - Christine,Gina,Valen,Tyang,Lionel,Xuan,Bengy and me...

Slacked with the big cushions fer awhile at the library...watched Bengy play Football Manager fer awhile and then took a cab to Cine to play pool...

PLAYED FER 5 HOURS STRAIGHT!

okok...i seriously suck at pool...i suck sooo much that I can't suck better anymore..
Luckily, my personal coaches...Lionel & Bengy were so EFFING PATIENT with me...

And seriously ar...when the ball gets into the pocket and the clacking sound of the balls hitting each other is...whoahhh....indescribable highness.
Bengy and I played a couple of games together...cos the rest were playing billiards..proness.
Thankiew fer your guidance and patience, Mr Beng.

Ouh ya...managed to pocket a couple of balls in a row...
TYCO.

I wanna pool some more!Next week.Next week.Next week.

After that went towning fer awhile with Xuan.
Topshop/Topman/Levi's/FCUK/Adidas/Macdonalds'/The shop that sells sports car models fer $3,990...woosh.

Fcuk on the beach.Cool as Fcuk....I know you want it~

After all that...took 132 home with Jiaxuan all the way to Ang Mo Kio only...cos got buggers in the bus...can't stand it...so went down and flagged a cabbie.Wah...the cabbie driver talked to me about Air China,SIA and MAS...then talked about us teen girls who keep on "bukak kaki"... directly translated...."Open Leg" which means...I know, you know lar..

Gimme the goosebumps la...But in the end...dunno what got into him...he asked me to pay half of the fare only..yes ar.

My feet hurts,my finger aches,my head throbs...kinda shity ryte...








but when i look at the starrrrsssss.....

No comments:

Post a Comment