Friday, November 25, 2005

Frenzy

Aku X Peterpan

Heyhey peeps... Ok first and foremost,skool ain't so bad afterall ryte?Hehs.

I've got a freakin headache and Cognitive isn't helping making me feel better.
My calves ache lyk hell sey...
On a slimming frenzy with Xuany...
5 kg lighter since 1 1/2 weeks ago.
Extreme exercising
Skipped 800+ +jogged fer 20 minutes along the Expressway+Sit Ups+Ab Slides.
AND NO...
NO BANGLAS OR WHATEVER FOREIGN WORKERS OKAY!?
Best.
Anyways,there's soooo many things I wanna do...
Hmmm...

-I wanna dye my hair dark purple
-I wanna buy a huge trampoline
-I wanna go to Mandai zoo
-I wanna find Wave Hoop
-i wanna say hi and smile to Mr Eyeliner Guy.
and most of all..
- I wanna start over with...
argh...fuck it...i'm nothing anymore.
Right, I'm off to play Star Wars Battlefront now...The Battle of Naboo awaits the presence of their most precious Jedi,SkiN...wahahs.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment