Monday, November 14, 2005

wokies.

Never Learn x Rufio
What A Day.

Woke up at 4.30 a.m. to follow my cous fer what was supposed to be a SHORT distanced jog.
Ended up jogging fer 6km.
Shagged to the max...I dragged myself to skool.
Sat down and all my muscles that I didn't know existed were throbbing...sheesh.
Went to class...blabla...6 man team todae.
The replacement fac was nice...yes ar...farnie lyk hell.
Played tennis outside the class with iffa...
Halfway, the Mary security guard came up..I was trying to maintain my laughter...
Make that stoned face...hahah...crap, know.
She was lyk " This is RP ok, not sports school..!!"
Wahahahah...
She wanna act fierce la...but you can see the smile tugging at the corner of her lips...
Ok random stuff...
- Accompanied my brother to Japan embassy fer Robotech competition
-Went to buy Strike Freedom Gundam fer him fer passing his exams
-Dad & him goin to buy electric guitar on god-knows-when
-Mum starts to nag fer spending too much money
-My sister still being a lil brat
kk...that's a wrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment