Monday, November 07, 2005

broke & tired & its ALL your fault.

International You Day( Acoustic) x No Use For A Name
I'm seeing double...Too many lil cousies who are Gundam destructors.
I'm way way too young to be an auntie...but heck, I got 9 nephews & nieces and 3 more on the way...my cousies are baby making factories, you see.... The freak who goes visitin with Famous Stars & Straps shirt, Levi's and mesh cap... while everyone else is decked in baju kurung and sampings and songkok.. my "darling" bro... sheesh.
This is what happens if you're still visitin at 3.30 a.m in the morning...and you started at 9 a.m.
The generation gaps....The madness that reigned....1 bus, 5 cars and 3 motorbikes...as we attack our "victims". Collection banyak dokkk...hehs.
Haish...kecoh....which means chaotic...which also means hun luan....
k dah.

No comments:

Post a Comment